Sunday, May 31, 2009

QUEST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been stuck on this kid for a little while now. He's sickkkk! I've had his mixtapes for a minute, but last night i layed in bed and took the time to listen to every single track. And I didn't just "listen" to them. I played them back a few times just to take in everything he said. The words that come out of his mouth are ridiculous. I can't put enough emphasis on how sick his music is.

MIXTAPES!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
DOWNLOAD : Wheres My Rhymebook

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DOWNLOAD : The Reinforcements

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
DOWNLOAD : Distant Travels Into Soul Theory

MORE!
DOWNLOAD : I Will - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Must Be Bars - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Ayo Remix - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : She's Wrong - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Watever (Ft. JD Era) - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Losing My Mind(Ft. Choze & Neija Jane) - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Yes Yes, A Tribe Called QuESt (Hot Sex) - Quest
DOWNLOAD : Maybach Music 2 (Ft. T-Pain) - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : You Don’t Even Know - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Sky Might Fall [Remix] - Nero Vs. QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Lust For Self - QuESt
DOWNLOAD : Tainted Woes - QuESt
His MYSPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment